Board of Planning
1. The Board of Planning shall be the principal body for preparing plans for the growth and development of the university to achieve its objectives.
2. The constitution of the Board of Planning, the term of office of its members and its shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
The committee not formed.
- The Board of planning shall consist of the following members, namely
- one person to be nominated by the Court
- Three person nominated by the Executive Council, out of whom at least one shall be a members of the Executive Council
- one person to be nominated by the State Government, and
- one person to be nominated by the Chancellor
- Five members of the Board of Planning shall form a quorum for a meeting of the Board of Planning.
- All members of the Board of Planning, other than ex officio members, shall hold office for a team of three years.
- The Board of Planning shall meet at least twice every year for the purpose of preparing plan and programme for development and improvements of the university and its course study, for reviewing and evaluating the progress achieved in such plan and programme, testing and evolving new methods of teaching, and for consultation and exchange of information with similar organization, other universities and research institutes for these purpose.
- The Registrar shall act as secretary to the committee.