Right To Information
- In order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority and to empower the citizens to access to information, the Government of India have enacted “The Right to Information Act, 2005”, (RTI Act) which came into force on 15.06.2005. In accordance with the provisions of section 4(1)(b) of this Act, Aryabhatta Kknowledge University has brought out this Manual for information of the general public.
- This manual is for the public and users of the services and provides information about the organizational set up of Aryabhatta Kknowledge University , its Rules, Regulations, Statutes, Programmes, functions and duties of its officers and employees, records available and such other informations.
- The request for obtaining information shall be made in writing, either in person or by post to the Registrar and must be accompanied by an application fee of Rs.10/- by way of University Challan which is available in State Bank of IndiaAryabhatta Kknowledge university branch
- Fee for providing information in CD or any other electronic mode shall be Rs.150/-.
- Persons below poverty line approved by the Gram Panchayat and local bodies are exempted from the payment of fee mentioned above. An extract of the list, duly certified by the concerned Tahsildar will be sufficient to avail this concession.
Check your RTI Application Status
FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY - Hon`ble Vice Chancellor Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- PIO :-
- Prof.(Dr.) Ajay Pratap,
- Registrar (PIO) PIO CHAMBER Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- MODE OF PAYMENT :- Postal order payable to PIO, AKU, Patna or CASH deposited at AKU, Patna
- FEE:- APPLICATION FEE 10/- RS.
Working hours both for office and public:
10.30 a m to 5.00 p m : Monday to Saturday
General holidays as applicable * Click here holidays
Postal address of the main office:
Aryabhatta knowledge University
Patna –800 001, BIHAR
FAX: +91- 0612-2362270